Powerball tournaments are hosted monthly in a different location each month. A specific age division will be featured for each tournament. Tournaments are played using a 3-1 format and will feature only one bracket.
1st Place Winner $6,500
2nd Place Winner $2,500
3rd Place Winner $1,000
All other SPF tournament rules apply to Powerball tournaments unless otherwise stated below.
Payment is required no less than 30 days prior to the start of the tournament.
Teams that cancel within two weeks of the tournaments start date will be refunded only half of their registration fee.
Powerball tournaments require a minimum numbers of teams to register for each event or it is subject to cancellation.
The tournament must be completed in order to award first, second and third place winners.
If there is a rainout our policy is as follows. All games are valued at $125. Team will receive a credit with Southeastern Fastpitch to be used anywhere, for their amount equal to the games not played.
OTHER PLAYING RULES
1. We will follow NFHS Rules.
2. This is a 3/1 tournament (three seed into single elimination).
3. Seeding is based upon the following criteria, Win/Loss, Run Differential, Runs Allowed, Runs Scored, Coin Flip.
4. Flip at the plate for Home/Away in seeding games.
5. Higher seed choice for Home/Away in Elimination games.
6. ALL Ghost bats are allowed.
7. ALL TEAMS MUST CHECK IN 2 HOURS PRIOR TO THEIR FIRST GAME ON SATURDAY. ALL TEAMS WILL TURN IN THEIR ROSTER AT THIS POINT. ALL PLAYERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO TURN IN A FORM STATING THEIR NAME, JERSEY NUMBER, AND DOB SIGNED BY BOTH PLAYER AND PARENT/GUARDIAN.
8. All seeding games are 75 minutes FINISH the inning. Elimination games are 75 minutes finish the inning. Semi-Final and Championship games 90 minute finish the inning games.
9. NO DEFENSIVE COACHES ON THE FIELD. TWO OFFENSIVE COACHES ON THE FIELD.
10. Managers/Coaches you are responsible for the conduct of every person associated with your team. If you or a member of your organization, coach, player, parent or guest becomes disrespectful to anyone (umpires included) or a distraction to the game, you will be given a warning and asked to address the situation with your organization, coach, player, parent or guest. If the distraction or disrespectfulness continues, the manager and the person causing the issue(s) will be removed from the game and complex. Once asked to leave if the person or persons, do not leave immediately the game will be stopped until the person or persons have left the complex. If the person or persons do not leave within 5 minutes of being asked to leave, the game will be forfeited by the team causing the distraction and Law Enforcement will be called.
11. All players, coaches, parents, and fans agree, by entering an SFP Tournament, to allow SFP to use and publish, without compensation, pictures/videos to be used for marketing purposes in print and/or social media for the life of SFP (Southeastern FastPitch)